sábado, 16 de octubre de 2010

That´s me!!

Hi! My name is Manuel, I’m thirteen years old. I form Spain (I lives in Coria del Rio, Seville) I study in the high school I.E.S Rodrigo Caro; I’m in the second year. I have got one sister, she is seventeen years old and her name is Maria.
My hobbies are basketball, football, swimming, computer, video game, watch TV, listen to music and study.
I often play at basketball and football once a week.
I love the holydays!!!
Because I have got very free time.
In this free time I’m swim and play football.

1 comentario:

  1. I form Spain (I lives in Coria del Rio): I'm from ... I live (no -s)
    My hobbies ... watch TV, listen to music and study. (...are watchING... listenING.... studyING!!!!!!)
    play at basketball (no at)
    I love the holydays!!! (no article THE when talking about something in plural)
    I have got very free time. (LOT OF free time but not VERY)
    In this free time I’m swim and play football. (I SWIM no I'M...)
    Aaaaaaaggggg!!! Think first, then write. Good luck next time.

    ResponderEliminar