jueves, 28 de octubre de 2010

My favourite day at the high school

My favourite day in the high school is Friday. My first is lesson is music at quarter past to eight and them maths at quarter past to nine. Before of the break time I have tutorship. The break time it's very fun! There are a café. The break time starts at ten past to eleven and finishes at quarter to twelve. Them I have English , Language and Technology. In the afternoon I sometime go to play basketball with my friends. I do my homework and  play with the computer game.

1 comentario:

  1. ... them (theN) maths ... Before of the break time (Before break) ... it's very fun!(funny!) ... There are (is) a café... Them (TheN)I have ... I sometime (sometimeS) go to play (I sometimes play)...

    6 mistakes!!! Oooppsss!!! Be careful!!! :(

    ResponderEliminar